What is Maureen able to provide?
- An Executive Summary
- Background information on why it is needed
- An analysis of the expected benefits
- An analysis of the various options that have been considered, along with the rational for the preferred option (if possible)
- Expected costs and scope, including the cost of time
- An analysis of any potential risks of problems
- An analysis of the benefits and/or risks associated with now doing the project
- Recommendations for proposed next steps
Bespoke learning and development packages
- On-line training courses that provide greater flexibility and lower costs
- Day-long retreats/team building events
- Telephone and face-to-face mentoring
- Information and resources for company intranet pages, including access to free apps
- Mindfulness introduction sessions delivered in-house
- Tailored Mindfulness in the Workplace packages
- 8 week face-to-face group classes
- E-learning packages combining course materials and telephone or e-mentoring
- Master Classes in the Application of Mindfulness
- Executive Development Groups
Why should you book an appointment with Maureen?
She provides accessible and appropriate personal and organisational development interventions for SMEs that reflect their specific working conditions and support needs.
She is able to help you in addressing the following:
- Stress management
- Dealing with anxieties around job insecurity
- Handling organisational change
- Leadership development, especially skills in dealing with uncertainty and volatility
- a range of high quality learning and development opportunities. We know we are not the cheapest but this is because our courses are designed and delivered by highly qualified and experienced trainers who draw upon rigorous research and recognised best in learner-centred training. Our courses have been tried and tested and have been shown to make a real difference.
- flexibility in how learners undertake course and welcome the opportunity to get to know our learners, building relationships with them so that we are better able to tailor our offer to their needs. To discuss your learning and development needs call Maureen on 07939 845920
- a money back Guarantee if a course does not meet its learning objectives.
- Master classes around the different aspects of workforce wellbeing.
Business Mentoring Service
Flexible and personalised mentoring that is tailored to your unique persona needs and business goals.
Sessions are designed around you and your needs to ensure accessibility and a measurable return on investment.
Drawing upon tried and tested management and leadership theory and practice, the most up- to-date research in the areas of business, psychology and learning and development and direct personal experience of running a small business.
Working with you to:
- identify the underlying causes of stress, rather than simply dealing with the symptoms
- learn how to adopt a less stressful approach to handling problems and to make wise and ethical decisions
- recognise and make better use of your signature strengths
- identify and address negative emotions and unhelpful thinking patterns
- build your emotional resilience in order to maintain optimum health, wellbeing and performance
- integrate learning into the day to day running of your business and evaluate its impact
What clients have said about Maureen:
- Honesty, integrity, truthfulness and authenticity are the strengths that she demonstrates!
- Leadership, perspective and perseverance is what I was seeing during my work with Maureen.
- Maureen motivated me to do things and to see things from different perspectives.
- Maureen is somebody who rarely talks about her professional achievements but are evident in the quality of her work, the advice and guidance she is able to give to others.
- Maureen’s business planning skills are very good and logically sound and methodical; she has a fantastic approach to life and maintains a positive perspective, and is a constant source of wisdom. She is a great team leader and inspires others.
To find out more about the Business Mentoring Service contact Maureen today, who will be happy to talk through the benefits of this approach;
T: 07939 845920 or E: email@example.com