I'm Maureen O Callaghan, a qualified mindfulness teacher, PhD student, and the author of two books on the subject of mindfulness, which I’m very proud of.
I have many years of experience of delivering mindfulness-based personal and organisational development in a range of workplace settings, and I provide mindfulness-based training, mentoring, research and consultancy services to organisations in the East Midlands and beyond including:
- Small / Medium Enterprises
- Voluntary Sector Organisations
- Local Authorities
- Uniformed Services - Police, Fire Brigade, Ambulance, and Prison Services
- Schools and other organisations working with young people
Mindfulness has been linked to better employee health, wellbeing, and performance which means better performance and profitability for your business or organisation.
So how can I help?
I can help your business or organisation achieve success by:
- Communicating honestly and openly with you; helping you understand where you are now, and what you need to do to achieve success
- Encouraging people to reach their true potential
- Understanding other people’s perspectives and demonstrating empathy
- Listening to others’ opinions and concerns and providing them with the resources and experiences they need to develop and grow, personally and professionally
- Helping people understand that every business faces problems and challenges, but by using mindfulness and changing their perspective, they can be learned from and overcome.
- Working with businesses for as long as they need my support
- Helping people realise they can have a positive impact on their own lives and on the lives of others
Would you like to work with me?
To find out more about how mindfulness can help you achieve success, get in touch.
My credentials and experience
- Certificate in Education (post compulsory)
- University Diploma in Mentoring in Education
- Level 7 in Management Studies
- MSc in Mindfulness-Based Approaches (including 2 years of teacher training)
- I’ve worked within SMEs, local, national, and international organisations
- I have a good understanding of the needs different workplace populations
- I’m committed to personal mindfulness practice and ongoing development
- I have 30 years’ experience of working with children and young people in community, education, social work, and youth work settings locally, nationally, and internationally, and more recently, I’ve been involved in training and mentoring, consultancy, and research.