About Maureen O'Callaghan
- Member of the Chartered Management Institute.
- Certificate in Education (post compulsory).
- University Diploma in Mentoring in Education.
- Approved supplier of Royal Society for Public Health.
- Has experience of working within SMEs, local, national and international organisations.
- Has a good understanding of the needs different workplace populations.
- Has completed an MSc in Mindfulness-Based Approaches which included 2 years teacher training.
- Is able to demonstrate commitment to a personal mindfulness practice and ongoing development.
- Has 30 years’ experience of work with children and young people in community, education, social work and youth work settings locally, nationally and internationally. More recently she has been involved in training and mentoring, consultancy and research.
Who Does Maureen Provide for?
- Small / Medium Enterprises
- Local Authorities
- Uniformed Services - Police, Fire Brigade, Ambulance and Prison Services
- Schools and other organisations working with young people